CALL Log and SMS Permissions use cases
Here are instructions to use the CEYD-A a where declared Call Log and SMS permissions takes places.
REQUESTED UPDATE FOR YOUR NOTIFICATION EMAIL OF DECLARATION FORM CEYD-A Türkçe Sesli Asistan SENT AT 18.01.2019:
Newly updated app prompts the user to be a default handler prior to requesting related permissions. It is on production channel of Google Play Store. Screenshots after the update are as below:
- Screenshots when a Phone Call takes place. Default handler is requested as below. After choosing CEYD-A or CEYD-A Pro as default handler , default dialer pad takes the phone request
- Screenshots When Phone Call, Send SMS requests take place:
- Screenshots when settings for SMS receiving and call receiving are enabled (Screenshots are from first fresh install and when user set them manually inside settings)
USE CASES VIDEOS:
1) After installation of CEYD-A, please do the following settings shown in the video.
Important, you must close and restart CEYD-A, in order to the settings takes effect.
2) Following video shows how to produce a call request and its receive call afterwards. There are two phones on the video both of them contain CEYD-A app. Instructions are included step by step in the video because the application is totally Turkish. If you want to try the same scenario you must speak it in Turkish. Instructions contain English translations of all the speech made to describe the whole process.
3) Following video shows how to produce a send SMS request and its receive SMS process afterwards. Instructions are included in the video.
4) Following video shows how to produce read SMS request. Instructions are included in the video.
5) Following page contains the use of sending emergency SMS in case of trouble.
Use of Call Log permissions is among main functionalities of the app as the main functionalities are shown on the Turkish home page of the https://web.ceyd-a.com/